Da Mek Shop Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Inquisition War Is Coming, Have you the Faith to Survive?

Author Topic: Space Hulk: Deathwing  (Read 124 times)

krins

Space Hulk: Deathwing
« on: July 26, 2017, 03:46:53 PM »

Anyone play this yet?  I've pretty much always wanted to be a Dark Angel Terminator fighting space bugs.  Looks like a half decent squad coop shooter.
Raven Guard 3rd Company
"The Ghoststalkers"
Victorus Aut Mortis.

Stacks

Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 05:07:41 PM »

I played the PC version before I had to offload my GPU, during the beta and right after release. It was a lot of fun, especially in co-op.

One thing it does really well is demonstrate the scale of these giant suits of Terminator Armor slowly stomping through tight, cramped corridors. There are some wide open areas too though, some really impressive locations like engine bays filled with colossal machinery and the like.

If you've got a PC that will run it or a modern console I'd definitely recommend checking it out.

Mattingly

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 04:52:11 AM »

I've never heard of this game but the concept sounds fun. Might give it a try if I see it on sale somewhere.

uatu13

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 01:23:01 PM »

Heard it was supposed to be pretty fun, but filled with bugs. Maybe they got patched?  ???
Visit my store - The Forge: Warhammer Hobby Store, for tons of great deals on 40K, Age Of Sigmar, and everything Games Workshop!

Check out or website at TheForgeWHS.com for monthly specials, call at (541) 689-8435, and visit us at 1851 River Rd. in Eugene, Oregon!