Da Mek Shop Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Inquisition War Is Coming, Have you the Faith to Survive?

Author Topic: Forgeworld Primaris Superheavy Tank? More guns than a repulsor even possible?  (Read 88 times)

krins

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2017/08/primaris-super-heavy-tank-in-works.html

So... unless they do something insane like the FW quad lascannons or the laser destroyers... how much heavier can a repulsor actually be?  Gravis armored captains everywhere are intrigued...
Raven Guard 3rd Company
"The Ghoststalkers"
Victorus Aut Mortis.

Griskin

• Warmachine Tourney Team

So... unless they do something insane like the FW quad lascannons or the laser destroyers... how much heavier can a repulsor actually be?  Gravis armored captains everywhere are intrigued...
Well to put it in to perspective for you if you take a twin lascannon and lastallon as the main weapons on a Repulsor a singale Quad lascannon sponson on a Felblade is better and we haven't even gotten to the other side of the tank let alone the main gun. My real questions are the guns going to be unique, and if it's a grav tank what replaces the standard supper heavy track CCW.

krins

I forget sponsons are a thing.  I imagine if the fluff of the repulsor directly states it crushes the ground beneath it and the FW thing is supposed to be even heavier that it will have a similar rule to adamantium tracks on a baneblade or something.
Raven Guard 3rd Company
"The Ghoststalkers"
Victorus Aut Mortis.

krins

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/Downloads/Astraeus-Super-heavy-Tank-Download-2017.pdf

Oh jesus... it is just so beautiful.  If you fly... it doesn't care how hard you are to hit, how close your venomthrope is, or how long you've been a part of the Alpha Legion with that Macro-accelerator.  It is... everything I have ever wanted.  220 pounds sterling of everything I have ever wanted.  In other news, I'm doing a forgeworld order on december 4th or 5th depending on how direct my deposit feels like being...

Bargain 711 points for the macro-accelerator, storm bolter, 2x lasrippers, 2x ironhail stubbers, twin heavy bolters. 24 wounds, toughness 8, 2+ save... VOID SHIELDS!!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 09:01:50 PM by krins »
Raven Guard 3rd Company
"The Ghoststalkers"
Victorus Aut Mortis.