Da Mek Shop Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Warhammer 40K on Saturday at Castle of Games!

Author Topic: Campaign progress  (Read 72 times)

Eric of Salisbury

Campaign progress
« on: September 18, 2017, 12:21:09 AM »

Campaign Progress.

GUARD "135th, 76 Detachment" = 7 games
ELDAR "Spiral Scouts" = 6 games
CSM "Council's Shadow" = 5 games
GSC "? Griskin's" = 3 games
NECRONS "Phase Spiders" = 2 games
ORKS "IQ's" = 2 games
ORKS "Urty Duzen " = 1 game
CSM "Space Dragons" = 1 game
ORKS "Gloknar's Gauchos"= 1 game

TOTAL = 14 games
KILL TEAMS = 9

Last updated 9/21/2017
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 12:43:49 AM by Eric of Salisbury »

Herodocles

Re: Campaign progress
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 02:56:06 PM »

I wanted to get down and play today but it's not looking good.  :(    Hopefully someone will carry the WAAAUUUGHH banner forward heh

With our rearming points we added two more Yoof's with slugga/choppa (to replace our dearly departed Spanner boy with Big Shoota) to provide some bullet stoppers... err... I mean valuable front line support to the boyz as they get stuck in  :)

I'll post some pics of the WIP on the new gang in my painting and modeling thread.

Eric of Salisbury

Re: Campaign progress
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 09:51:48 PM »

It's ok, no one wanted to play today? Griskin and Hellifex need to slog it out sometime and build up some competitive teams. I hope they find the time to roll a scenario. I'm starting a GSC using some old Van Saar as proxies. That should give all the new Orks something to sink their teef into until they can face the "Beefy Guard" or "Scooty Elves".

Sorry about killing your spanner boy first game. I know that kind stuff can be hard to recover from in Necromunda but it might not be as bad in SWA. If we can get 4 people playing on the same day the excitement goes through the roof. Games start to becoming part of a connected tapestry that is the campaign narrative. This leads to D&D level roleplaying shenanigans. Don't forget to name your Orks.

Hope to see you soon Herodocles.